Scope of application
Information collection and usage
1. Vyiha uses information for the following general purposes:
- to fulfill your requests for products and services
- to improve our services- to contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting to our Licensee
2. Vyiha automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your browser, including your IP address, browser settings, and pages requested. This information is only used in aggregated form - you will not be individually identifiable from these data we collect.
3. Vyiha may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from Licensee or other companies in order to provide services you have requested from Vyiha. We do not purchase any personal data from other companies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Vyiha does not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies. We only share personal information at the aggregate level with third parties in the following circumstances:
(i) We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Vyiha under confidentiality agreements. These companies may only use your data as directed by Vyiha, which includes using your personal information to help Vyiha communicate with you, translating, converting, promoting and publishing the Content (any print, text, associated artwork and underlying works such as photos, liner notes, metadata and other material related that you have provided to the Company), and completing financial transactions. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information, nor do they have any right to contact you for matters not pertaining to Vyiha;
(ii) We may disclose your personal information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law;
Vyiha may transfer personal information to other countries where Vyiha does business. In particular, Vyiha may transfer personal information to the United States of America or to certain countries of the EU and other Asian countries for the purposes of providing readers in these countries with the services and products Vyiha offers.
As a matter of clarification, Vyiha will not need to set and access Vyiha cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality and Security
(a) We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
By submitting your data to us, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Vyiha in the ways detailed above.
Vyiha may update this policy. It is your responsibility to check regularly to see whether we have made any changes in the way we treat personal information
Questions and Suggestions
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Vyiha Publishing Ltd. does not own or control, or to people that Vyiha Publishing Ltd. does not employ or manage.
4. Vyiha may collect personal information in specific situations. More in particular:
- Feedbacks: When you send Vyiha a feedback at http://www.vyiha.com/feedbacks.html, you are taken to a subscription form.
- Purchases: When you purchsase an item sold within the domain http://www.vyiha.com you will be requested to submit your billing address
- Pre-orders: When you opt in for a pre-order item that will be sold within the domain http://www.vyiha.com you will be requested to submit your email address
- Newsletters: When you opt in for newsletters sent by Vyiha in all the pages of Vyiha.com, you will be requested to submit your email address.
None of your personal information is stored by Vyiha.
Sensitive Personal Data
"Sensitive personal data" includes information about a person's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition or sexual life, or about the commission of, or proceedings for, any offence committed or alleged to have been committed by that person, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings.
Vyiha does not store any of such information and therefore we will not process sensitive personal data neither under strict conditions, when the express consent of the person concerned is usually required.
(iii) We may disclose your personal information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of this website's Terms & Conditions;
All personal information is transferred via email services offered by third parties (i.e. Google).
Credit/Debit Card Details, Billing Address and Payment History
(b) We have no access to your credit/debit card details, but we may have access to your payment history in order to better assist you with customer service enquiries. Under no circumstances are these details disclosed to any third parties.
(b) We have electronic and procedural safeguards that make sure your personal information is protected and secured.
January 1, 2014
Copyright © 2011-2014 Vyiha Publishing